Thursday, August 26, 2010

singapore@somerset

i having a short trip, 2days 1night to singapore last weekend. the purpose going there just release my stress, meet my friends, and of course travelling to some interesting places. for saving my phone calling fee, i decided to meet my friend first so that i no need to spend much to call her. thus, we meet at somerset. when we reach at somerset, it about 1230pm. because i yet to have breakfast in the morning, so we decided to have lunch before going to the next station.
we almost survey all the restaurants in the shopping mall because we dont know which restaurant is nicer. finally, we choose this~tara fuku restaurant. which is a japanses style restaurant.

i had order a pork curry udon while my friend likes pork chili udon and a lemon iced tea. the restaurant will serve a shashime with free of charge. when the waiter served the shashime, i get shocked and looked at my friend. my friend just said she also dont know, so we told the waiter that the shashime is not in our order list, then he told us it is free of charge. that time, i really felt paiseh, just look at my friend and keep laughing. haha~


must take a photo before eating..^.^

**to be continue

2 comments:

  1. din put 933 handsome guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not finish yet. sure will post the handsome guy..hehe~see me next post ya~

    ReplyDelete