Sunday, June 19, 2011

Packing month

last month is really busy to pack my things.

11st May...
i start to pack due to finish my last paper in university.
when going to university, there had a car to carry all my stuff,
but now i need to carry all the things back by myself,
so i must try my best to pack all necessary things to home,
because i, 1 person, 2 hands, can't carry much...
clothes, books, laptop......

19th May...
second packing due to Bali trip.
i had a Bali trip as my graduation trip,
it is a 10 person trip which organized by our own,
but mostly is planned by my friend, Leeleeqin 
really thanks to him for this trip.

i did carry a bag only for all my clothes along 6days,
although a small hand carry bag, 
but i able to put 6days clothes, makeup matters, cap, sun glasses...
all my needs along this trip is fully prepared. yeah!!!

8th June...
third packing is I'm going to have a short trip,
I will going to Kedah, Perlis and sure will enter to Thailand.
this trip is not my first time to such states,
but felt happy because my friend, Huiyi who organize this trip for me.
i had mentioned before that i haven't went to her house,
so we having this trip.
thanks to her for planning the places for us to visit.

called as short trip,
so not need so serious packing my things,
just put in what i need daily.
due to my not so serious...
i forget to bring lots of things.
like, i pack my contact lens but didn't bring along contact lens solution,
i bring my mobile phone but didn't pack in my phone charger,
and ......many more... 

14th June...
start to have my 4th packing.
i going to have a new journey of life which called WORKING.
same things to pack into my luggage,
and i just felt that i transfer my things every week.
packing is such a tired work to be done,
however it must be done before outing.

packing month is going to finish. 
working month is going to start.
good luck tomyself and all my course mates!
ALL the BEST to YOUsss....

2 comments:

  1. haha...same here...always packing...but everytime when packing have different kind of feelings...以前每次快放假时都会packing, 但都没什么特别的感觉,最近几次的packing 真的有很复杂心情......

    ReplyDelete
  2. we seem like very busy..cos always pack to travel here and there. after this month, no travel no packing. haha~~

    ReplyDelete